We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local Produce Market

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Local Produce Market

I'm wondering where a local market for fresh produce can be found on the south side. We're staying in Conchas Chinas, and don't mind walking. I assume there are some in the Zona Romantica, and would like some guidance on where they are located, and what days they operate.

Thanks.

Burnaby, Canada
reviews: 128
11. Re: Local Produce Market

" Mango season is approaching :) "

Yum ... having fond memories of our spring stays!!

But at any time of the year, we love the many fresh fruits and veggies that are available -- oranges, bananas, canteloupes, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, potatoes, and etc.

... and I haven't even mentioned the great meats, fish and other seafoods, eggs, and cheeses to go with them!! :-)

Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 45
12. Re: Local Produce Market

Thanks for the great info...will be staying in a condo at Conchas Chinas March 24 - 28.

Jr. Does that include the "little yellow mangos" also? :) :)

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 5
13. Re: Local Produce Market

Oh Yes, just love them !

14. Re: Local Produce Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta