We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerta Vallarta vacation rental

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
central point, or
Puerta Vallarta vacation rental

My husband and I are looking to stay in a nice rental in June. We have done an all inclusive in PV before and are looking for something a lot more intimate this time. Private rental with a kitchen and pool... I would love any help or ideas!

1. Re: Puerta Vallarta vacation rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 pm, February 23, 2013
Prince George...
reviews: 23
2. Re: Puerta Vallarta vacation rental

Selva romantica love love this place

Oceanside...
3. Re: Puerta Vallarta vacation rental

We have used PVRpv several times and have been well pleased.Ask for Juan Carlos.

4. Re: Puerta Vallarta vacation rental

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, February 24, 2013
toronto
reviews: 8
5. Re: Puerta Vallarta vacation rental

Coldwell - But when an agency such as yours does not respond to queries, one tends go with the smaller agencies where the service is often times better! Yes, I inquired on 2 properties a week ago with Coldwell, still waiting for any kind of response! LOL.

Calgary, Canada
6. Re: Puerta Vallarta vacation rental

Hey Coldwell? This isn't the first time you've maligned other local businesses on this forum. Is this really how you approach business from a professional level? Putting down other businesses in some roundabout attempt to make yours look better?

Because I can tell you from years of experience of going to PV what you're doing now doesn't sell well with repeat visitors like me. It's unprofessional, it's petty, and it's sad. And it certainly isn't making me want to recommend your business, that's for sure. In fact, quite the opposite.

Don't forget that when you constantly question the ethics of local businesses, you insult local owners...the people behind the listings that you do not know. From the sounds of the post directly above mine, you're throwing stones from a pretty big glass house.

Not to mention that with your avatar you continue to breach the community guidelines for TA advertising and solicitation in conjunction with your attempts to malign other professional businesses in your area.

Tread carefully, hey?

Edited: 11:06 am, February 24, 2013
toronto
reviews: 8
7. Re: Puerta Vallarta vacation rental

Jenny, there we go again - the post to which we responded has been removed!

Edmonton
reviews: 14
8. Re: Puerta Vallarta vacation rental

Both pvrpv and Coldwell advertised against the guidelines, so both were removed and should have been. Neither one was in the right here (except that Coldwell didn't need to bad mouth anyone in the process). You would think they both would know they can't advertise, yet I've seen both of them do it before. Maybe they think peopele will see the post and contact them before it is deleted.

9. Re: Puerta Vallarta vacation rental

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 26, 2014