We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked Christmas flight

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Bend, Wisconsin
reviews: 19
Booked Christmas flight

Booked early to get good fly times, and to beat what I believe will be a substantial price hike next week. We got them cheaper than last year.

With the merger of American and U.S. Airways, prices across the board will most likely be gioing up.

Prince George...
reviews: 25
1. Re: Booked Christmas flight

I just checked ours and it would be just about double from last year

Puerto Vallarta...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Booked Christmas flight

"With the merger of American and U.S. Airways, prices across the board will most likely be gioing up." - uh oh!

Edmonton
reviews: 14
3. Re: Booked Christmas flight

My flights from Edmonton are cheaper next year than I paid this year, but not the exact dates, since they are only out until Jan. 4th so far and we didnt' go until Jan. 16th, but that probably won't make much of a difference.

vancouver
reviews: 15
4. Re: Booked Christmas flight

Married - any particular airline you referring to? How much difference have you noted?

Poland, Ohio
reviews: 32
5. Re: Booked Christmas flight

i decided to check---must be way too early for me---over a grand and stops all over the states---wowza

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 1
6. Re: Booked Christmas flight

I've already booked my Oct/Nov flights with AA. I don't trust what might happen with this merger with US Air.

Edmonton
reviews: 14
7. Re: Booked Christmas flight

I was looking with US Air, that's who we went with this year since we wanted an odd duration and the direct's with Westjet were just too much. The difference is $142 cheaper per person (adds up for 4 tickets, but this year it will be 5).

8. Re: Booked Christmas flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 11, 2014