We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair dresser and zip lining

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario,Canada
reviews: 3
Hair dresser and zip lining

Does anyone know the name of the salon that Frank Gole works out of in the Plaza Caracol?

Any recommendations for a first time zip liner--Canopy or Vallarta Adventure?

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 96
1. Re: Hair dresser and zip lining

My favorite canopy tour is this one. http://www.canopytours-vallarta.com/

I've been on several and I like this one best. Los Veranos Canopy Tour

Puerto Vallarta
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 25
2. Re: Hair dresser and zip lining

L'ococo in front of the registers inside of Soriana Grocery store.

Vallarta Adventures for Canopy- the Outdoor Adventure or the new one that is super long!

Puerto Vallarta...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Hair dresser and zip lining

Don't know much about hair dressers, but Los Veranos is awesome! The Outdoor Adventure from Vallarta Adventures is also very cool but is much more physically taxing as you ride mules and repel down waterfalls!

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 96
4. Re: Hair dresser and zip lining

Connor W-

I think that's why I picked Los Veranos for us because its only zip-lining and I didn't want to do repelling and mules, LOL! And Los Veranos has that animal area where you can play and feed the little squirrel monkeys! I was so looking forward to that and got some GREAT pictures..... I always say there is something for everyone in all the ziplines out there and I think it's so great there is so much variety.

Edited: 3:15 pm, February 08, 2013
Wi
reviews: 43
5. Re: Hair dresser and zip lining

Sue. I will go zip lining with you. See you in 3 weeks.

6. Re: Hair dresser and zip lining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 11, 2014