We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent seafood restaurant?

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
reviews: 248
Excellent seafood restaurant?

What is the best seafood restaurant in PV?

Puerto Vallarta...
reviews: 5
21. Re: Excellent seafood restaurant?

Not sure for how much longer it will be on the special menu, but Joe Jack's Fish Shack is doing a seared Mahi special that is UNREAL and definitely under 300 pesos. Here's a pic: http://on.fb.me/XXJziT

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
22. Re: Excellent seafood restaurant?

Thanks for all the tips.

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
23. Re: Excellent seafood restaurant?

Thanks to Kansapvgal for your detailed reply. I love love all seafood. I will be trying some of the seafood dishes.

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
24. Re: Excellent seafood restaurant?

"Those are just the names of the forum posts he posted on, not his/her questions. If he/she has traveled alot, then it would make sense that they would post on multiple forums."

I have travel extensively. And I do find Trip Advisor a great resource. In fact some of my questions have been answered before I post them. I have found the PV posters to be extremely helpful.

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 26
25. Re: Excellent seafood restaurant?

Yeah, thats the place Jenny. I found another thread (that you commented on) that linked to PVscene with pics. Ive seen alot of seafood plates on the beach in front of that place and the buckets are priced right too. Thanks!

26. Re: Excellent seafood restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 09, 2014