We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
winnipeg
reviews: 3
Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

I'm going to be back in PV from Feb 13 to the 27 and was wondering if the meet and greet is still happening, had a great time last yr and also wondering if there will be a cantina crawl during that period of time. I had a great time the last times I went and met some wonderful people. thanks

Canada
11. Re: Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

So, JR, to make it clear to my fuzzy mind...does 'cept next Fri' mean Fri Feb 15th, or tomorrow, Feb 8th. In town on 15th.

Thanks!

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 5
12. Re: Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

Tomorrow and then March 1st, if I survive !

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 26
13. Re: Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

Aw crap, Im dense. We would like to join on March 1st. Looked on your site, under events, but dont see the crawl info.

Can I ask how to meet up for this?

DJ

Canada
14. Re: Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

Alrighty then. Enjoy!

Chicago
reviews: 1
15. Re: Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

Would love to be a part of a cantina crawl with a fun group and saw the remarks about one for March 1st. Count us in!!! Will keep checking back for details.

Edited: 2:33 pm, February 15, 2013
chicago
16. Re: Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

Ronniedh started a thread saying Feb 15 was a cantina crawl...about 15 ppl responded saying they wanted in....am I crazy...now he is asking if there wull be one or not?? I planned on showing up tonight...will anyone be there??

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150793-i46-k61235…

Edited: 5:17 pm, February 15, 2013
Lake Mills...
reviews: 2
17. Re: Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

JR mentioned on another thread that he was to be leading the crawl tonight, Feb 15.

chicago
18. Re: Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

We are showing up...if nothing else...I have the map with five bars on it to go to...lol...see you there

Green Bay, Wisconsin
reviews: 11
19. Re: Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

Yes we have a Cantina Crawl setuo for March 15th. Details on link. That or send me PM.

20. Re: Greet and meet plus cantina crawl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 17, 2014