We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yoga Mar17-24

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spruce Grove, Canada
reviews: 4
Yoga Mar17-24

Hello all! I have come to PV several times and participated in some classes. I am a yoga teacher and I would love to organize a free open air class (or 2) for anyone wanting to try yoga or get a class in while I'm there. Love the energy of it all and its fun to meet new people. No charge, bring a mat & water. Perhaps a donation suggestion. My kids will prob join us too. Questions? Suggestions?

Seattle
reviews: 12
1. Re: Yoga Mar17-24

How are you going to organize this? To get people involved? How will they know when and where your class is?

Do you know Alma, the owner of Yoga Vallarta? They've been around for years and often sponsor various yoga on the beach, besides their regular studio schedule.

suze

Spruce Grove, Canada
2. Re: Yoga Mar17-24

Thanks for the tip! I am going about it "organically". Fellow yogis & yoginis will message me here if interested and I was thinking then knowing how many people, find a spot near Los Muertos or near the soccer field and post the day/time. I do also want to participate in a class and will definitely look up Alma's schedules online. Thanks, namaste!

Seattle
3. Re: Yoga Mar17-24

If you mean "fellow yogis & yoginis" here on the Trip Advisor PV forum, I don't think there are any.

I say that because I have posted in the past about various fitness classes and activities I've done on my trips, and there's not a lot of interest.

But I certainly wish you the best. It's a sweet idea. I'm guessing you'll have better luck 'on the ground' once you're in Vallarta for gathering interest and participants.

suze

Spruce Grove, Canada
4. Re: Yoga Mar17-24

That may be the case. Wish me luck! If all else fails we have a family of four yoga practicers and a beach at our toes!!!

Seattle
5. Re: Yoga Mar17-24

I do wish you luck!! Also can't say enough good things about Yoga Vallarta as a way to meet like-minded people once you are in PV.

siempre, suze

Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 14
6. Re: Yoga Mar17-24

If it was a week or so earlier I would have come :)

7. Re: Yoga Mar17-24

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta