We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mangroves steak and funhouse

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Prince George...
reviews: 25
Mangroves steak and funhouse

Hi there

I am wanting to try this restaurant but can't find any reviews. Has anybody eaten there?

Omaha, NE
reviews: 4
1. Re: Mangroves steak and funhouse

No. But go to cupocity.com and get there deal today

Concord, California
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 107
2. Re: Mangroves steak and funhouse

It's possible there aren't any reviews as when I walked by about 10 days ago, it appeared fairly spartan, like either they had the furniture put away during the day (I was walking to catch a bus on V. Carranza, so it's really near where the buses start up again) or like they were finishing the place off to open. It may be new. Possibly a local can check for you?

As I walked by, a young man put a flyer into my hand. I took it and it looked rather interesting but I was in my last 2 or 3 days there so didn't have time to try it (too many other restaurants still on my list).

Having bought 7 restaurant Cupocities for this past trip, I'd be tempted to try it (if I was going back this month) as the Daily Deal looks quite good but don't expect anything fancy. Like I said, it appeared basic and spartan when I walked by, and I didn't see anyone inside in the middle of the afternoon, except for some workers.

Keep us posted if you try it.

Prince George...
3. Re: Mangroves steak and funhouse

The food was awesome and the staff was very friendly. The service for drinks was a little slow but I chalk that up to them being very new and still have some kinks to iron out. I will return

Omaha, NE
reviews: 4
4. Re: Mangroves steak and funhouse

We ate their as well and it was wonderful! The service was great too. :)

Poland, Ohio
reviews: 32
5. Re: Mangroves steak and funhouse

where is it

San Francisco
reviews: 8
6. Re: Mangroves steak and funhouse

I ran into the owner at the wine store on Basillo Badillo yesterday. Nice guy. Has lived all over the globe. We'll be trying to go by there this trip. So many stops on our wish list. Such a great problem to have.

Prince George...
7. Re: Mangroves steak and funhouse

Venustiano carranza 277

8. Re: Mangroves steak and funhouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 08, 2014