We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Que pass

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
reviews: 34
Que pass

Very disappointed with the service at que pasa. We were told if we brought toys for the kids we would get 2x1 drinks. Our waitress acted like she had no idea what was going on. Including the bartender and the owner. Also never offered us any more drinks or asked us how everything was. I will never patronize que pasa again.

Madison, Wisconsin
reviews: 72
1. Re: Que pass

Which Que?Pasa did you go to? There is another one that started up a year or so ago to try and get some of the real Que?Pasa's business. You may have been there and of course they wouldn't know what you were talking about.

"Funman"

Victoria, Canada
reviews: 73
2. Re: Que pass

Address please?????

The Que?Pasa we know is the real deal......I am with Funman and am thinking you went to the knock off version

Edwardsville...
reviews: 49
3. Re: Que pass

Oh, you surely went to the wrong one. That's a shame since you wanted to give a gift to the kids.

Shawnee, Kansas
reviews: 53
4. Re: Que pass

The op did a review of Aquiles Serdan Que Pasa in March this year 2012 so looks like they know where that one is.

???

SoCal
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 2
5. Re: Que pass

I don't remember any 2x1 cocktail offer for bringing a toy, which would explain why nobody knew what they were talking about. I'm curious where they heard about it.

Ont.Canada
reviews: 13
6. Re: Que pass

Kansas Gal the review was for Q?P but did not say where, could they have gone back to the wrong place again the second time ?

Victoria, Canada
reviews: 73
7. Re: Que pass

Maybe they went to the wrong place the second time but the real one is about 10 blocks inland from the ***other*** one?

Even I (directionally challanged) knows the differance.

We walked by the other one closer to the beach and Mr.Qt stopped and asked about it and I told him to keep on walking.

canada
reviews: 2
8. Re: Que pass

the 2 for 1 deal was posted on their facebook page and I cannot imagine them not honoring it and acting like they didn't know what the op was talking about. Must be a mistake

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 5
9. Re: Que pass

Since it was put on-line by Yvonne (the owner), no way would she not know about it, you went to the wrong Que?Pasa ! Here's the correct one.

http://quepasavallarta.com/

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
reviews: 34
10. Re: Que pass

We were at the right que pasa on aquiles serdan. Everyone talked up this toy drive, so we said yeah we'll do it. We brought six toys with us and were looking forward to an amazing evening, having dinner and drinks and watching all the kids. There was six of us and we could have spent alot of money, but the service was

horrible. We had planned on going back to watch the packer game on Sunday, but will be taking our business elsewhere. Seems like they just cater to their regulars.