We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how has the weather been?

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 41
how has the weather been?

getting excited, as we leave on sat.... wondering what the weather has been like lately....

Salmon Arm, Canada
1. Re: how has the weather been?

I can only report from two weeks ago but it was a very nice hot. Around the 28c mark. It wasn't sunny but overcast mostly but I am still 20 shades darker than before. We had rain one night, a drizzle until about 10am that morning. Right back to the pool. I think the Mexican staff thought we were all nuts to be in the water. lol It's cold and snowy here so I will go out and do a sun dance for you.

Mike :)

Martinez, California
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 87
2. Re: how has the weather been?

Stunning, as of last Saturday. A little warm for December but gorgeous blue skies and low humidity. If someone would buy me a plane ticket, I'd be back there in 4 hours.

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 41
3. Re: how has the weather been?

i sure hope that trend continues.. sunny that is... i have been watching the forecast daily and each time i click on it, it shows overcast :( i know the long range isn't always correct but it shows 5 out of 7 days with overcast and 3 days of rain. i sure hope that is wrong,lol

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic
reviews: 151
4. Re: how has the weather been?

How about at night?

Alberta, Canada
reviews: 7
5. Re: how has the weather been?

We just returned on Dec. 24..... the weather was good... a little cloudy on some days, but still warm at 28c warmer on the sunnier days... and no rain for 8 days while we were there., The nights were a little cool... not bad, near the ocean you may need a light coat/sweater... but still really nice for a evening walk. Enjoy your trip :)

Twin Bridges...
reviews: 1
6. Re: how has the weather been?

Arrived this afternoon, weather is gorgeous. Had a couple of sprinkles on the windshield as we drove around town tonight. Wearing shorts, a short sleeved shirt and flip flops, doesn't get much better than this.

Prince George...
reviews: 23
7. Re: how has the weather been?

Weather has been great. No need for sweater most nights very warm

Annapolis, MD
reviews: 23
8. Re: how has the weather been?

I have been going to PVR for 30 years, and can honestly say, I have never seen rain in January, despite any forecast predictions.

Calgary
reviews: 2
9. Re: how has the weather been?

Lin from Winnipeg- it may be cloudy but it will be 40 degrees warmer than Winnipeg.

No snow and the only ice will be in your drinks.

Enjoy your vacation.

mexico
10. Re: how has the weather been?

7:30am 31dic2012 a very light drizzle

had to take my laundry in