We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perfume Shop

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bismarck, North...
reviews: 3
Perfume Shop

The last time we were in PV we stumbled upon this little perfume shop that made whatever kind of perfume you wanted. I would like to go back. Is this little shop still open and where can I find it??

mexico
1. Re: Perfume Shop

there is one at soriana pitillal

next to telecable office

Puerto Vallarta
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 25
2. Re: Perfume Shop

Yes, there is one on Juarez right before Burger King downtown. They have a list of "perfumes" and make the knock-offs. There is also an Eau Fraisch (SP) that is the same company Elcala/Chico mentions at Soriana- it is also downtown on Juarez- but midway between Burger King and Woolworth's- (opposite side of the street) Same concept- "deisgner" fragrances- made in house. They just mix the fragrance oil with the SD alcohol and out it in a bottle. I think the prices start at about 100 Pesos for the small spray and go up to about 240 Pesos for the largest. I do not think they actually create any mixes- unless you want them to mix part of one and part of another. I buy my fake Carolina Herrara 212 there- it is Ok but does not last nearly as long as the real one.

3. Re: Perfume Shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta