We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hidden beach

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CORONA
reviews: 11
Hidden beach

Hello, everyone. Just have a question. Is any other way to get to Hidden Beach then take agonized tour?

48 replies to this topic
So Cal
reviews: 8
41. Re: Hidden beach

Chico,

Many of your questions as to what is offered/onboard, how many people on a boar are tour dependent. I don't think anyone has measured the cave opening/size but I believe the pictures would give you a pretty good idea.

Puerto Vallarta...
42. Re: Hidden beach

just how long of a swim is there

New York
reviews: 1
43. Re: Hidden beach

Hello, I am visiting PV next week with a total of 4 people. What kind of tours do you offer to the hidden beach?

44. Re: Hidden beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, July 09, 2014

45. Re: Hidden beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, July 09, 2014

Bloomington, Indiana
reviews: 2
46. Re: Hidden beach

I went there with my husband last October and it was great! I do think you need to be a decent swimmer but don't sweat it, I'm not an expert and I did just fine. The day we went the tide was quite strong. We went with Vallarta Adventures, I didn't expect it to be so packed with people, if you like a party boat with loud music and drinks then this is for you. I just prefer smaller groups.

I believe they told us to swim two at a time through the opening. Since the tide was strong the guides had to judge time between waves when we could swim through the opening. As soon as they said go I went and had no trouble getting through before the next wave came, I was concerned about getting caught between waves, because the opening is covered up (can't take a breath) when a wave comes in, but if you listen to the guides you will be just fine and have a great time. The day we went we got pulled around quite a bit in the beach, so I just swam and swam until I could touch the ground. We had a guide on our way out as well, telling us when we should start swimming to get out. Wish we had calmer waters that day but it was definitely a cool experience.

They won't allow you in if they think it there are dangerous conditions.

Edited: 1:34 pm, July 09, 2014
Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 5
47. Re: Hidden beach

The size of the opening varies twice a day with the tide, there are also monthly fluctuations.

New York
48. Re: Hidden beach

maybe

Reply to: Hidden beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta