We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vallarta Palace/Hard Rock conversion

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, New York
reviews: 9
Vallarta Palace/Hard Rock conversion

We're going to the Vallarta Palace in mid April. We are wondering if there has been any construction has started for the conversion to Hard Rock and if it has disrupted operations.

Arlington Hts, IL
reviews: 23
11. Re: Vallarta Palace/Hard Rock conversion

I just went to the Hard Rock Cancun site to check their reviews. I see that a couple of people are mentioning the loud music too.

Rochester, New York
12. Re: Vallarta Palace/Hard Rock conversion

I dont think going to Hard Rock was a good idea ...... We loved the Palace the way it was .... Loud music .... the theme ... is more suited to Vegas .... we liked it the way it was .... They tried to sell us on the Hard Rock theme .... and we are glad we didn't go for it ..... loved the Palace

Rochester, New York
13. Re: Vallarta Palace/Hard Rock conversion

I dont think going to Hard Rock was a good idea ...... We loved the Palace the way it was .... Loud music .... the theme ... is more suited to Vegas .... we liked it the way it was .... They tried to sell us on the Hard Rock theme .... and we are glad we didn't go for it ..... loved the Palace

14. Re: Vallarta Palace/Hard Rock conversion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 25, 2014