We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Premiere or Dreams

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
minneapolis
Villa Premiere or Dreams

I cannot choose between these two hotels. I know they are very different. I like the idea of being close to downtown but I have also heards that Dreams has the nicest beach and their pool looks beautiful. Does Dreams only offer the option of all-inclusive? We don't want an all-inlclusive.

Thanks for any help!

Jessica

Hockeytown USA
1. Re: Villa Premiere or Dreams

Yes - Dreams is only AI. However, if you price these out, you will probably see that Dreams AI is probably not much mre than VP's non-AI cost. We are going to Dreams and will eat breakfast, most lunches, and drink all we want there, but will eat dinner in town 4 or 5 nights of the week we're there. Therefore, AI works great for us. Don't knock it if you can keep from feeling locked into every meal at the hotel.

Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 1
2. Re: Villa Premiere or Dreams

We were at Dreams Oct. 31 - Nov. 6 for our honeymoon and had a FANTASTIC time...if you are looking for a place to relax, swim, drink yummy cocktails and eat yourself to bursting, it's a great place to be! The atmosphere is calm and carefree, the beach is clean and the views are amazing.

There are three different pools...we spent most of our time at the main pool which is the largest and has the swin-up bar. The only thing is that it is right next to the activities desk so there is music and lots of people walking around. For a more quiet experience, the secluded pool by the old tower is nice and there were hardly any people in it anytime we went. The infinity pool is cool because the water seems to flow off of a cliff....it's adults-only so it's a little quieter as well but not heated like the other pools.

I haven't been to Villa Premiere so I can't comment on that but it sounds nice as well.

Crown Point, Indiana
reviews: 79
3. Re: Villa Premiere or Dreams

You can read my post on the other thread with almost the same title, we just got back from Villa Premiere.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta