We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron Complex

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brantford, Canada
reviews: 6
Royal Decameron Complex

We are planning to go Feb. 8-26 and wonder if anyone has stayed here at that time? How was it?

We have been to Mexico numerous times and love Puerto Vallarta and this seems like a nice hotel.

I would appreciate any comments people have regarding the amenities, what part we should stay in, restaurants, check-in, etc.

Thanks

Carol

Spring Grove, IL
reviews: 36
1. Re: Royal Decameron Complex

I visited in November and posted a review (mjbabiarz@hotmail.com). Feel free to read it or e-mail me if you have eadditional questions.

The Royal Decameron is a true 4 star resort. It is very spacious and there are plenty of pools. The Nuevo Vallarta is far from most things, but if you plan on staying at the resort and/or taking a couple of tours, that won't be a big deal.

Have fun!

lombard IL
reviews: 1
2. Re: Royal Decameron Complex

MOJO when did you stay there. We where there Nov 14-21. We are also from chicago

Spring Grove, IL
reviews: 36
3. Re: Royal Decameron Complex

We just missed you. We returned on November 5. The buffet near building two was just completed when we were there. In the morning, they had no floor, ceiling, ceiling fans, ad by dinner time, it was completed an fully functioning for dinner. Just amazing!

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta