We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron, which building to choose

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
Royal Decameron, which building to choose

Hi

I am looking to make a building request for our trip to the RD over Christmas. We will be there for two weeks with our sons, aged 16 and 17. What building do you suggest and which floor? Usually, we do not request main floor rooms.

Thanks in advance for your help and advise.

wisconsin
reviews: 25
1. Re: Royal Decameron, which building to choose

I can't tell you which building to stay in because it's all personal preference...but we stayed in building #3....third floor & it was amazing!!!

You can sit out on your balcony & people watch....it's very quiet & away from the noise....& centrally located to walk anywheres around the resort.

Enjoy your trip....you will LOVE it!!

lombard IL
reviews: 1
2. Re: Royal Decameron, which building to choose

I just got back yesterday from RD and yes there is still constuction and I do not think it will be done by x-mas so I would have to say DO NOT stay in block 5. it is right in front of the construction and it woke me up every morning at 7. But I do have to say I wish I was coming with you. It is a great plaace to stay

red deer
3. Re: Royal Decameron, which building to choose

just wanted to say that my family will be staying at the RD at the same time as your family...and i am 17 , and i have a brother who is 16 and a sister who is 15. hopw to see you guys there!

Pitt Meadows, Canada
reviews: 2
4. Re: Royal Decameron, which building to choose

Been there 4 times. Building 1,2,3, are awsome.4 looks good but have not stayed in it.2nd floor or higher is good.