We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Chairs at the Royal Decameron????

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
omaha,ne
reviews: 2
Beach Chairs at the Royal Decameron????

Looking at the posted pictures of the Decameron beach and pool areas it appears the beach chairs don't lean all the way back and just sit half way up,is this correct? Are there any chairs that lie out totally flat to relax on?

11. Re: Beach Chairs at the Royal Decameron????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:48 am, March 08, 2006
omaha,ne
12. Re: Beach Chairs at the Royal Decameron????

Thanks everyone for all the information...1 month to go..can't wait!!!!

Omaha, Nebraska
reviews: 30
13. Re: Beach Chairs at the Royal Decameron????

Hey In911, we are going to Royal Decameron in Apr.

Have fun, and please report back.

Go skers

omaha,ne
14. Re: Beach Chairs at the Royal Decameron????

skerlarry-I will make a full report when we get back..Leaving Oct 11 for a week....Can't wait..one month and counting!!!

Denver, CO
reviews: 1
15. Re: Beach Chairs at the Royal Decameron????

in911 - We will be there Oct 22 for a week. Look forward to your posts of what a great time you had!

Chicago
16. Re: Beach Chairs at the Royal Decameron????

Stayed there last year, can't remember the building number, but it was closest to the beach. No noise from kids or anyone else, except that directly next store is some sort of local gathering hall and one night they had a party. If you really wanted to sleep forget it, but the music was fantastic so I enjoyed it and slept on the beach the next day. On vacation so relax. Plenty of beach chairs. Friends of ours stayed in the building that directly faces the Bay and found it just as peaceful. We were so relaxed we never made it to the shows, but heard they were great. Enjoy.

vancouver british...
17. Re: Beach Chairs at the Royal Decameron????

There's only one building (not sure maybe #1) that is beach front and it has a sidewalk, a hedge and a low sea wall between it and the beach. It's the one where the main check in/out counter is. It's closest to where you pick up your towels, where they have various games and classes and probably more central to all the bars and restaurants. IF you want a sea view get a second floor room as the ground level view is quite restricted. Plus on the second floor you can leave you patio door open and hear the waves.

Our travel agent said no room reservation was guaranteed at the RD but we did request that building and got it.

I think that building is the oldest one of all of the buildings. It's nothing glamourous but how much time do you spend inside, anyway.

PS..a noisy air conditioner.

omaha,ne
18. Re: Beach Chairs at the Royal Decameron????

Thanks for the info..I tried to e-mail a request for a room in building 5 and was told they cannot make any promises..so we will just wait and see!!! Can't wait!!

Surrey,BC,Canada
reviews: 1
19. Re: Beach Chairs at the Royal Decameron????

My wife and I have stayed in #5 and #4 buildings and enjoyed both...we have requested #1 for our next trip but I don't think it matters where you stay...the Decameron is an awesome place all-around.

Crash