We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities for first week in August....

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Activities for first week in August....

We will be in PV for the first week of August staying at Playa los Arcos (thanks for the suggestion JR). Aside from nightlife/beach/many, many restaurants, we are looking for tips on activities/tours/etc in and around PV. I've seen posts about mountain and canopy tours, and just wondering if anyone know what is "a must" to see and do while there? Also are there any "cultural happenings" (festivals/celebrations) of significance that time of year?

Westfield, NY
1. Re: Activities for first week in August....

Hello. I will also be in PV the first week of August. The only tour we have planned so far is a cruise to Yelapa and Majahuitas. I think it's about 8 hours long, and includes breakfast, buffet lunch and open bar for about 52 USD each. I was also looking into a tour of the Sierra Madres, but I wanted to hear what others had to say about it first. Have fun in PV, just 2 more weeks:)!

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 5
2. Re: Activities for first week in August....

If there are any 'cultural happenings', I doubt I will hear about them, as city hall's cultural department never tells anyone what's going on.

There are many sites that list tours and restaurants, including mine :)

Just 'google' Puerto Vallarta Information.

No festivals in August, kinda the 'dog days' of summer.