We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SFO to Golden crown paradise in PV.. who has good deals for...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
reviews: 7
SFO to Golden crown paradise in PV.. who has good deals for...

We are plannign a pretty big trip in in Jan. to puerto vallarta about 8 couples. We want to saty at the Golden Crown Paradise. I am finding a hard time finding a place that carries the airfair and hotel at an affordable rate. Suntrips does not service this hotel. Does any one have any ideas who we can use?

thanking you in advance

1. Re: SFO to Golden crown paradise in PV.. who has good deals for...

funjet 1,7,06...1,14,06,,,,2 ppl ,GCP,,,,,2200dls

Olathe, KS
reviews: 1
2. Re: SFO to Golden crown paradise in PV.. who has good deals for...

I booked my trip to Golden Crown Paradise through Expedia (traveling from Kansas City, MO). Some people are still nervous about not booking through a travel "agency", but we've used Expedia many times and never had any troubles. They have some of the best prices for packages purchased online, in my opinion. Our trip from KC was about $1,000k per person for 5 nights.

miami
3. Re: SFO to Golden crown paradise in PV.. who has good deals for...

we booked through www.vacationstogo.com for seven days air,insurance and the deluxe honeymoon suite for 1500 each or 3000 total.

calgary
4. Re: SFO to Golden crown paradise in PV.. who has good deals for...

guess what.if you stay for a month you can rent an apt for 500 dollars and pay your airfare,anyone who spends 3000 for a week for two people should stay home

miami
5. Re: SFO to Golden crown paradise in PV.. who has good deals for...

i like to treat myself and can afford to do so that is why i go on vacation thank you very much!!!

Dallas
6. Re: SFO to Golden crown paradise in PV.. who has good deals for...

Hi,

SamsTravel.com worked for us.

Dallas
7. Re: SFO to Golden crown paradise in PV.. who has good deals for...

We booked a trip for $830.00 per person for five days through SamsTravel.com.

Illinois
reviews: 2
8. Re: SFO to Golden crown paradise in PV.. who has good deals for...

We booked through FunJet for $844 per person 8 days/7nights(incl. tax), leaving from Chicago O'Hare.

okc
reviews: 1
9. Re: SFO to Golden crown paradise in PV.. who has good deals for...

We booked a week at gpc from worryfreevactions.com(northwest vacations same thing) for $1580.26 including air and airport transfers..for 2 people!!!...be there 7-9 to 7-16 wooohooo!!!!