We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Bucerias

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nanaimo, B.C.
Restaurants in Bucerias

Was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place or 2 to eat within walking distance of the Royal Decameron. My wife, daughter and I will be there April 23 - 30. As much as we love the AI experience we like to try some things off-site as well.

Cheers,

Greg

San Francisco...
1. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias

Greg, I can copy and paste my list of spots in Bucerias. Write me offlist and I can get it out to you. We will be there for a long solid day of research...just love Bucerias! Keep in mind Sandrina's.

Gary

San Francisco, CA.

…yahoo.com/group/Puerto_Vallarta_OldTown_Sou…

Eagle River, AK
2. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias

Greg

We had a great meal at the Lost Paridise

Have a good trip

St. Louis, Mo
3. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias

This is a list of some places in Bucerias I have collected. We have eaten at Capri's several times and have found the service and the food to be great.

In Bucerias:

Michael's Capri is great for dinner. They'll set up a table on the beach and you can eat by candlelight.

Ecole de Cuisine La Fort $$$$ L��zaro Cardenas No.71-A,Tel.(3)298. 1532

Tapas el Mundo.

1 Block off the beach and about 3 blocks north of the markets.

The Bar Above (Tapas del Mundo) is open for business, Monday through Saturday, from 6-12 p.m. Stop in for desserts and drinks.

Karen's The hours are 9-9 everyday except Sunday when she opens for brunch from 9-3.

Sandrina's Specials are Martini Monday and Sangria Saturday with big, fat drinks for $35 pesos and appetizer specials.

L��zaro C��rdenas 33, Bucerias, Nayarit. 329-298-0273

11:30am-10:30pm Closed Tuesday.

WeBe Sausage has week-end football specials

Expressions?

Ixta L��zaro C��rdenas 500, Bucerias, Nayarit. 329-298-2365 5pm-10pm Closed Monday.

New hideaway romantic M��xican patio setting.

Dugarel Plays Avenida del Pacifico on la playa, Bucerias 329-298-1757 10am-9pm

Nanaimo, B.C.
4. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias

Many thanks to mtb101 and patdale for their suggestions. Special thanks to Gary for e-mailing me his detaled reviews. With all this awesome restaurant information it kinda makes me wish we did not go AI!! It does provide a certain comfort level I guess and we do like to explore so I won't whine about it.

Thanks again,

Greg

Oshawa, Canada
reviews: 4
5. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias

hey greg,

we just retured from the royal decameron. we went out twice to dinner at meson bay. you can walk there about 10 blocks. or a cab for $4. everynight they have a special. we went on wednesday for all you can eat bbq. it was excellent. big huge steaks, chef will cook to your liking. chicken, ribs, sausage also comes with potato and salad bar. it was $13(us). it's right on the beach and you can watch the sunset which was quite beautiful. a steak, a beer and the sunset. it was great!!!

they do have a website.

http://www.mexonline.com/mesonbay.htm

hope this helps!!

Nanaimo, B.C.
6. Re: Restaurants in Bucerias

Thanks ripcats, I've heard Meson Bay is good. A couple that we are friends with just returned from a week at the Royal Decameron this past Saturday. They had 2 meals that they raved about at a place called Miguel's in Bucerias. Anyone have any comments on that restaurant? By the way .... they LOVED the resort!!