We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plans for 2015

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 93
Plans for 2015

We really enjoyed Las Flores last year. However found it a tad too noisy. We are not doing A1. February 21 to March 7. Have never looked at the El Cid Granada before. Any feedback from you folks. Are the renos complete? We only need a studio with kitchenette. We would utilize resort in am. Usually visit other areas in pm. Back to room in early evening. Eat dinners out. We spend lunch time at Royal Villas with family. I have read reviews, but value your comments.

14 replies to this topic
Arkansas
reviews: 35
11. Re: Plans for 2015

Love hearing that the ships are coming again. Would love to hear all the new happenings at the marina area. We haven't spent time there and would like to hear more about it. Even a new post would help. Thanks

San Diego...
12. Re: Plans for 2015

If you don't need all the "fancy" hotel amenities and just want an impeccably clean 1 bedroom apartment-like suite right on the beach you might consider Suites Lindamar. About 100 yards north of Las Flores. I loved my stay there and will return.

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 93
13. Re: Plans for 2015

Yes, Trader...we would love the Lindamar, they are booked already. We get our laundry done there. Got a tip off the forum, the lady does a great job. We may just do the Las Flores again.

San Diego...
14. Re: Plans for 2015

Maybe book Las Flores as a backup and call Lindamar to be put on a waiting list. People do cancel all the time.

Reply to: Plans for 2015
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted