We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balboa Club

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tacoma, Washington
Balboa Club

I see that Balboa Club is now Torrenza Boutique. Where can I find photos of the property?

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 202
1. Re: Balboa Club

Some info on a recent thread:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150792-i257-k71800…

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 9
2. Re: Balboa Club

Find a derilict building in Tacoma, stand in front, and there you are!

Belfair, Washington
reviews: 10
3. Re: Balboa Club

From Gig Harbor here, living in Mazatlan. The Bolboa club is no longer. It has been gutted out for the last few yrs. Hope you're not being asked to pay condo fees there or book a room......it would be a scam, if so.

I could take a picture of it & send you if need be. Just don't turn loose of any cash to these people!!

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 31
4. Re: Balboa Club

There is the Balboa Club and the Balboa Tower. The Balboa Club has been closed for close to two years, the Balboa Tower much longer. I would not describe the Balboa Club as "gutted out" or "derelict" either. I have walked around it as recently as this week. On the other hand those words describe the Balboa Tower pretty well. Just sayin...

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 7
5. Re: Balboa Club

Charlie I have been missing the old Balboa club for over 2 years now I use to love sitting there in the early evening have a few drinks

And watching the spectacular sun sets . Our favourite water Louis was always telling us jokes and keeping us in stitches . Those were truly the good old years.

wa state
reviews: 3
6. Re: Balboa Club

As posted earlier;

Do not give anyone anything to become a member of the "New Torrenza Boutique" unless you have money to throw down a rat hole.

Edited: 3:22 pm, March 10, 2014
Waukesha, Wisconsin
reviews: 1
7. Re: Balboa Club

Gonna jump off topic a little here so I dont start a new thread. How many floors is that new construction up a little from Playa Norte going to be and what is it, hotel or condos?

8. Re: Balboa Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 12, 2015