We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Classic Car Parade

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 8
Classic Car Parade

Tomorrow, Sat. Feb 1 st. starting at 10 a.m. (Mexican time?) The parade will start in the far south in Olas Altas at (The say) 10:00 a.m. then head north along the Malecon to 'The Gold Zone'. Where in the Gold Zone I do not know. Luckily I will be in the middle somewhere following the leader! I think I have decided on the baby blue 1963 Falcon Convertible for the parade. (Convertibles are more fun in parades, no?)

6 replies to this topic
Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
1. Re: Classic Car Parade

At the Classic Car Show this afternoon, the mayor came by and decided 'This is cool' and that he wanted to be part of it. So, it seems the parade tomorrow (Saturday), the start time of the parade has been changed from 10 a.m. until NOON. So......as far as I know, it will start at noon and travel north through the Gold Zone, ending at the convention center.

Millsboro, Delaware
reviews: 28
2. Re: Classic Car Parade

Yours is the only reply so far.

California
3. Re: Classic Car Parade

ferd are you aware this thread is a follow up with updated information for a preciously announced event from just two days prior? If it's important the original thread had multiple people respond.

tripadvisor.com/…55687808

Millsboro, Delaware
reviews: 28
4. Re: Classic Car Parade

No, I wasn't. And I'm surprised a DE wouldn't just go to that thread and click "REPLY". But like I said, this is unique.

Edited: 5:50 pm, February 01, 2014
Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
5. Re: Classic Car Parade

Someone needs a new hobby.

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 4
6. Re: Classic Car Parade

I guess I should thank the Mayor for missing the parade. Roger, I missed your update and was prepared for a parade at 10:00...by noon I was already in El Centro.

Reply to: Classic Car Parade
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted