We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport shuttle

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City
reviews: 33
airport shuttle

Has anyone used Mazatlan Tours for the shuttle to-from the airport? Their website doesn't state that there must be more than one person to book the shuttle. I know the regular airport shuttle requires 5 people before they will move. I'm not sure that this may be the same case here.

Minden, Nevada
reviews: 1
1. Re: airport shuttle

We've used King David Tours for years with good consistency & value Roundtrip rates are 18usdPP minimum 2 people (if you are just one, you pay for 2) They have nice AC'd vans & comfy full size tour buses -you never know what you'll get- and the staff is very professional & courteous. Just type it into your search engine & it should be the first one to come up.

*tip: the website doesn't work all that well; I just call the 800# & talk to a real person.

Granite Bay USA
2. Re: airport shuttle

Have you seen this link yet? If not, I hope it helps.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g150792-s304/Mazatlan…

Oklahoma City
3. Re: airport shuttle

Thanks for the info. If I have to pay for 2 I'm still in the same boat as using the airport taxis in, and the red taxi out.

4. Re: airport shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:21 am, March 29, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
reviews: 28
5. Re: airport shuttle

I have used Mazatlan Tours airport shuttle service for years and have always had good service. There are usually 3 of us that travel together. We have sometimes been the only passengers and sometimes there are other passengers. I have always been satisfied with the service and have never had any issues.

Oklahoma City
6. Re: airport shuttle

It's good to know that Mazatlan Tours provides good service. I hope other readers will avail themselves of their service if they have several people needing a ride. Thanks for your input!

7. Re: airport shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 21, 2014