We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport shuttle

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City
reviews: 29
airport shuttle

Has anyone used Mazatlan Tours for the shuttle to-from the airport? Their website doesn't state that there must be more than one person to book the shuttle. I know the regular airport shuttle requires 5 people before they will move. I'm not sure that this may be the same case here.

Minden, Nevada
reviews: 1
1. Re: airport shuttle

We've used King David Tours for years with good consistency & value Roundtrip rates are 18usdPP minimum 2 people (if you are just one, you pay for 2) They have nice AC'd vans & comfy full size tour buses -you never know what you'll get- and the staff is very professional & courteous. Just type it into your search engine & it should be the first one to come up.

*tip: the website doesn't work all that well; I just call the 800# & talk to a real person.

Granite Bay USA
2. Re: airport shuttle

Have you seen this link yet? If not, I hope it helps.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g150792-s304/Mazatlan…

Oklahoma City
3. Re: airport shuttle

Thanks for the info. If I have to pay for 2 I'm still in the same boat as using the airport taxis in, and the red taxi out.

Shoreline...
reviews: 18
4. Re: airport shuttle

Except the taxi doesn't stop at half a dozen places before your stop. After the plane ride, I like to get where I'm going without the hotel tour :)

Calgary, Alberta
reviews: 28
5. Re: airport shuttle

I have used Mazatlan Tours airport shuttle service for years and have always had good service. There are usually 3 of us that travel together. We have sometimes been the only passengers and sometimes there are other passengers. I have always been satisfied with the service and have never had any issues.

Oklahoma City
6. Re: airport shuttle

It's good to know that Mazatlan Tours provides good service. I hope other readers will avail themselves of their service if they have several people needing a ride. Thanks for your input!

7. Re: airport shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 21, 2014