We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kirkland,Wa.
How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

This has been a fun topic in the past years.We are Bruce and Christine from Kirkland,Wa.We leave in 88 days for the wonderful Hotel Playa Mazatlan.Keep this topic going.

Bruce

105 replies to this topic
Morris, Illinois
reviews: 14
21. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

OK - Mary and I are down to 82 days. Neils and Tony are probably right about the air fares, BUT, we get back from Maz in December and start thinking about the restaurants we missed and the places that were on our "to-do" list that didn't get done. After a couple of weeks of wishing and wanting we first get our airline reservations in place then start thinking about what resorts we'd like to try in the coming year. We always have at least one week at El Moro and then a couple of weeks for "the adventure". Last year we tried Linda-Mar suites, (awesome), the year before we spent a week at La Siesta, (also a real experience and a lot of fun). Over the years we have enjoyed so many places in Maz that it becomes increasingly difficult to decide where it is that we had the most fun. I hope that never changes.. Hooked On Maz...

Edited: 1:43 pm, August 16, 2013
Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 29
22. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

So true. There are so many neat restaurants and places to visit, and sometimes we get in a rut and just like to go back to the tried and true place where we are most comfortable. One nice thing about being a site expert is that it forces one to try the new places--and go back and check out the old places.

23. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

131 days and counting. December 27-January 4!

new jersey
reviews: 13
24. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

83 days until PB Mazatlan, 11/9-11/16. This year the flights are difficult...no United so us East Coasters have only US airways to use..flights are expensive, charges for checked luggage, and 3 flights to fly from Newark to Philadelphia to Phoenix to Mazatlan. Love the city but this is too many flights and too costly. This might be our last year and will let my last 3 weeks of timeshare go unused next year. But looking forward to having a cold Pacifico after all that flying!

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 107
25. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

Just booked today! Was waiting for a deal and today West Jet sent West Jet Rewards Members a 30% promo code! So I will return to wonderful Mazatlan on December 7th. 100 and ?? days.

chicago, illinois
reviews: 7
26. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

88 days for us :). Finally got the airfare today. Not pretty and costs us more than ever but it gets us there! Getting there on the 18th of November just in time for sunset!

Oregon
reviews: 3
27. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

34 days! And like everyone else, paid almost twice in airfare than in previous years. As usual I am sure it will be worth every penny!

chicago, illinois
reviews: 7
28. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

We're officially under 60 days now (59 to be exact)! and just can't wait! Getting there just in time to check in to the Inn, get to the room, run across the street to buy a bottle of Tequila and get to the pool in time for our first Sunset with our Mazatlan Family!

Oregon
reviews: 3
29. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

15 days! Timing couldn'tbe any better as the rain has begun here.

Salishan OR
reviews: 33
30. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

Tried to book a four-week trip to Mazatlan for November yesterday through Expedia. Had everything nailed down, and Expedia suddenly cut us off. Went back on 1/2 hour later and the package had inclreased by several hundred dollars! I was so mad that I booked our trip through Orbitz to Jamaica instead! Can't believe I did it, but maybe it was a sign we needed to try somewhere else this time.

Reply to: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted