We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
eastern ontario
internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

Could someone tell me if the internet at his hotel is in the rooms and if it is good . it is a must that we have good internet hookup. Thanks

10 replies to this topic
Shoreline...
reviews: 16
1. Re: internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

I can say that my laptop sees their wi-fi signal from next door at the Costa de Oro. Can't speak to how reliable it is though.

eastern ontario
2. Re: internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

thank you for your reply

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 29
3. Re: internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

Bjones--I think you're mistaken. Costa De Oro is not next door to PB Mazatlan.

Shoreline...
4. Re: internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

You're right ... my cold got the better of me! I was thinking of the Inn. Ok, where is that nyquil?

:)

Ontario
reviews: 3
5. Re: internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

As I recall from posts a few months ago, there is free, but slow, internet at PBMaz "near the deli" but you are charged 12 dollars a day for in-room service (don't get me going again on this!). To date, Luna Palace next door has free wifi, no password.....you may pick up their signal depending on whether you are in the newer section or not. In all cases it can be spotty, but we generally manage fine if we don't neen to panic about it! LOL!

Calgary, Alberta
reviews: 25
6. Re: internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

LMAO. As I recall Neil the wifi reception at the LP was spotty unless you were out on the balconey. It was still free when we were visiting friends there last March. I think the steel and concrete construction of the building has something to do with the wifi reception.

Ontario
reviews: 3
7. Re: internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

Our reception last winter at Luna Palace was just great, except when it went down once. The wifi is out by the pool. and we got good reception throughout our suite which overlooked the pool. Others have mentioned it wasn't so good on the upper floors, or on rooms without the "pool view".

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 13
8. Re: internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

As a back-up plan, Pancho's Restaurant across the street has a good, secure, free, WIFI connection. Grab a coffee or a drink and you are good to go, inside or out. Just ask for the password.

Calgary, Alberta
reviews: 25
9. Re: internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

Our friend's suite overlooked the pool and the reception on the balconey that overlooked the pool was good for the most part but once you stepped inside the suite the reception became sketchy. The suite was on the 5th floor so I guess that's the reason.

Hey, free wifi is free wifi considering what some hotel charge.

Atlanta, Georgia
10. Re: internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan

say hello Hector at Pancho's

Reply to: internet at the Pueblo Bonito mazatlan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted