We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shrimp omelets, burritos, and burgers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mpls., MN
reviews: 1
shrimp omelets, burritos, and burgers

Where are the best places to get all three.

Thanks

Mazatlan, Mexico
1. Re: shrimp omelets, burritos, and burgers

Shrimp omelet- Copa de Leche. Burritos- Baja Style. Burgers....tough one-- Diego's, Last Drop, Hacienda Bracomontes.....

Sudbury, ON
reviews: 24
2. Re: shrimp omelets, burritos, and burgers

I nearly had a 'crisis' (any Top Gear fans on here?) when eating the burger at Molika Bakery last March - better than any burger I have tried anywhere previously. My mouth is watering while remembering it as I post this. It will be my first stop when we return to MZT this Christmas!

Shoreline...
reviews: 21
3. Re: shrimp omelets, burritos, and burgers

My eyes glaze over when I look at Molika's menu. Whatever I order always turns out great - but my sister had the ultimate grilled cheese. It had cheese on both the inside and OUTSIDE of the bread. She gave me a bite and it was delicious!

Mary's has good burgers. A bit soggy, but good.

Mi Wuk Village...
4. Re: shrimp omelets, burritos, and burgers

Combine the first two. Order a shrimp burrito.

Mazatlan, Mexico
5. Re: shrimp omelets, burritos, and burgers

Oh, I forgot...burgers.....Rossonero!!

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 14
6. Re: shrimp omelets, burritos, and burgers

Yes, just happened across their Facebook page. OMG! Check out the food pictures! Rossonero Wine Bar. (Sunseeker needs to add this place to her list!)

Edited: 9:48 pm, August 26, 2013
7. Re: shrimp omelets, burritos, and burgers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 28, 2014