We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
edmonton
reviews: 2
Weather

Going for 2 weeks from Edmonton Nov 22. Just wondering what weather will be like. We were there mid April weather was awesome. But few nights a bit cool.

3 replies to this topic
Carson City, Nevada
reviews: 5
1. Re: Weather

The weather will be ideal especially considering what you'll be coming from. You might need a light jacket in the evenings but you should experience daytime highs in the eighties and nighttime lows in the sixties. Probably not much different from what you experienced in April. Humidity will be lower than most of the year and very little to no rain as the rainy season ends roughly in late October. I'm sure Aquamaz will check in with some specifics as this is just a lay person's impression. Overall I like the weather in November more than just about any other time of year.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 29
2. Re: Weather

Beautiful weather in Mazatlan in November--especially if you are from Canada--and that is not meant as a knock on Canada. When it is chilly in the mornings in January when I'm walking my dog on the beach, and I see guys in tank tops and shorts while I'm in long pants and sweatshirt, when I stop to talk to them they are most always from Canada.

California
3. Re: Weather

Late November is widely considered one of the very best times of the year for weather in Mazatlan. As tonyrivera mentions, the rainy season has passed and humidity has dropped considerably. However the ocean water is still warm (likely in the mid to upper 70's F., 24 degrees C. range), so that really stabilizes the temperatures.

Some days are warm enough to feel like summer and you may need the A/C, but without the sticky humidity. However most evenings it's will cool off nicely into easy to sleep nights with the A/C off. No doubt you'll find yourself checking the temperatures back in Edmonton, and chuckling at yourself.

Have a great trip !

Reply to: Weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted