We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn at Mazatlan Timeshare Room

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Az
reviews: 6
Inn at Mazatlan Timeshare Room

I am considering coming down in November for the El Cid golf tournament and have a week reserved at The Inn on a great RCI Extra Vacations week rate. I have been to Maz many times but never stayed there. Wondering about the beds there; are they hard like the other places? I usually bring down a mattress pad with me but not sure if this will be necessary or what beds they have in their timeshare units (2 doubles, can you get a king?). Also wondering, if I have a choice, what wing of the building I should ask for, quiet is most important. Thanks.

California
1. Re: Inn at Mazatlan Timeshare Room

If you can get in the tower that's likely where you would best enjoy your visit, since it's newer and has 10' ceilings.

As far as the beds some units do have Kink beds, however that varies room to room. Also the beds have always been very comfortable for us, regardless of what section of the resort we were in. Have a great trip, and may your drives be straight and long.....'^)

chicago, illinois
reviews: 7
2. Re: Inn at Mazatlan Timeshare Room

We're at the Inn every November. We own a Jr Suite and always stay in the tower which is great for the view (get above the 5th floor or you'll be looking at the roof). We have only every had double beds or queens except last year when we got a great deal on the two bedroom in the tower. That had a king in the master bedroom. We've never had a problem with the beds but if you like they will give you a foam mattress pad, no problems! Staff is wonderful and although some of the sofa beds can use some upgrading every thing is immaculately clean. Our only complaint is 1. having to pay for in room internet and 2. if you do pay it is slow and sometimes just not there. There is always the bar and lobby where it is free and fast!

enjoy, we always do!

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 29
3. Re: Inn at Mazatlan Timeshare Room

You will enjoy the Inn. For less noise I would recommend 2 things 1) the highest floor you can get in the tower; and 2) ear plugs. If you've been in Mazatlan I'm sure you are aware that Mazatlan is a noisy city--and resort living can get noisy, depending on your neighbors, etc. I never travel without ear plugs.

Houston, Texas
reviews: 75
4. Re: Inn at Mazatlan Timeshare Room

I've stayed in the tower once, but much prefer the 7 story building (Inca, perhaps?) which is closer to the beach. It's quieter and I like not having to go through the lobby to get from the beach / pool up to our room.

The beds are not super soft, but we always ask the maid for an egg crate mattress topper, and that makes a world of difference! We stay in a luxury junior suite and there are 2 double beds in the bedroom.

5. Re: Inn at Mazatlan Timeshare Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 20, 2014