We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transportation

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sparta Wi
reviews: 6
airport transportation

We will be traveling with a large group ( 18 to 20 people) to El Cid Castilla in Feb. We were wondering if anyone had any suggestions for airport transfers? This will be our first trip to mazatlan. We have vacationed in Cancun ,Puerto vallarta , Cabo san Lucas, and Isla Mujeres. and have always used a private shuttle service.

8 replies to this topic
California
1. Re: airport transportation

You can usually get the large vans at the airport, that can seat about nine people including luggage. About three of them could travel in tandem and carry your party in style.

Morris, Illinois
reviews: 11
2. Re: airport transportation

You might try King David Tours, I've seen their bus at the airport picking up large groups of people. That being said the restrictions about who can pick up passengers at the airport and who can't seems to be constantly changing, but if you all want to arrive together it would bear checking into. Have a super time in Mazatlan..

Edited: 10:46 am, June 14, 2013
Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 29
3. Re: airport transportation

I sent to a private message.

Sparta Wi
4. Re: airport transportation

thank you for the info.

Sparta Wi
5. Re: airport transportation

I recieved your message and thank you very much

Calgary, Alberta
reviews: 25
6. Re: airport transportation

Hello Vikki,

You could also try Mazatlan Tours. We've used them for several years and they have always been very reliable.

Sparta Wi
7. Re: airport transportation

I received your message in the summer sometime and lost the correspondence when my computer crashed. We will be arriving in mzt Feb 8th around 615 pm. we now have a group of 25,and are looking for the best way to get from airport to el cid castilla. and back again on the 15th. any info or ideas would be greatly appreciate. once again thank you

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 29
8. Re: airport transportation

King David

Reply to: airport transportation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted