We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Carbondale...
reviews: 9
shopping

We'll be arriving at the El Cid on the 11th. Can some "repeat-ers" tell me where the REAL shopping is? Any knock-off handbags, etc?

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 8
1. Re: shopping

I am not exactly sure what 'REAL shopping is. But the locals, who love knock off pirated stuff shop in El Centro. Near the Mercado. Mostly on the east side, and for several blocks.

Waukesha, Wisconsin
reviews: 1
2. Re: shopping

Anyone know where to get mens Levis, 505's or relaxed fit? I see them on the sidewalks in Cento from time to time but always picked over when I do.

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
reviews: 43
3. Re: shopping

Juarez market on Sundays is intense. Blocks and blocks of "stuff" with some good finds such as new Nikes for $25 and a really nice handmade tooled belt for $10.

Carbondale...
4. Re: shopping

You're with the tourist volunteers?

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 7
5. Re: shopping

There is a great knock off purse/wallets/sunglass store called Kokopelli. It is located in one of the shopping areas next to Panchos on the Beach. Nice lady and great goods!!

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 7
6. Re: shopping

Also Designers Bazaar in the Golden Zone.

Carson City, Nevada
reviews: 5
7. Re: shopping

Watch out for those brand names Glacierlady. I once bought a pair of flip flops that I thought were Nikes. Upon closer inspection they were actually "Zikes" LOL They were obviously knockoffs as the swoosh and the font on the lettering was the same.

Carbondale...
8. Re: shopping

I've heard about the store Kokopelli's near the Shrimp Factory and Senor Frogs.

Carbondale...
9. Re: shopping

I just asked about that store!!

10. Re: shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 09, 2014