We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On our way

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 22
On our way

At the airport... I want to say s special thank you to all of the posters that have helped us to form good ideas on what to do, where to eat and where maybe not to eat. We are so excited to visit Maz for the first time and much of that excitement comes from the great reviews and forum posts from you all.

We are there for 8 days and I will do my best to post while we are there and not when it is over only.

Again thank you so much... You all have helped the anticipation of our trip. Last night I absolutely could not go to sleep thinking about our Mazatlan trip.... Like a Kid before Christmas

Shoreline...
reviews: 16
11. Re: On our way

Chuck, have a great time! Do try to get to La Cocina de Ana for lunch if you can; they have excellent food.

Illinois
reviews: 402
12. Re: On our way

Have a great time in a wonderful city. Get out and explore. You don't want to go to Mazatlan and miss it.

Albuquerque, New...
reviews: 23
13. Re: On our way

Can't wait to hear all about your adventures in wonderful Mazatlan! So much to do and, usually, never enough time to hit all your favorite restaurants, shops, beaches, tours, etc. Please enjoy. Wish I were there right now!!

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 18
14. Re: On our way

Chuck. You're coming from the East coast? As a fellow MZT tarveller from the east I'd appreciate what you found for air connections, flight times and fares. We use Atlanta and had been finding Continental(United) thru Houston as our best routring... but United pulled oit of MZT.

Ontario
reviews: 3
15. Re: On our way

From Ontario, we flew for four or five years Continental to Houston and onwards until that went kaput. Two years ago we went with Westjet to western Canada, but that got difficult schedule-wise, and the prices weren't the best. This year we went via Mexico City....prices not that bad.... with regular daily flights we were not that strapped for weather delays, and as we have always had to accept an overnighter somewhere, Mexico City is one of the nicer options. Worth keeping on top of.....

Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 22
16. Re: On our way

Steverinoh, I cannot get my home city to change... Not sure why. Anyway, we now live in AZ, so I cannot help with east coast fare info, sorry

17. Re: On our way

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, May 10, 2014