We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On our way

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 22
On our way

At the airport... I want to say s special thank you to all of the posters that have helped us to form good ideas on what to do, where to eat and where maybe not to eat. We are so excited to visit Maz for the first time and much of that excitement comes from the great reviews and forum posts from you all.

We are there for 8 days and I will do my best to post while we are there and not when it is over only.

Again thank you so much... You all have helped the anticipation of our trip. Last night I absolutely could not go to sleep thinking about our Mazatlan trip.... Like a Kid before Christmas

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 29
1. Re: On our way

I hope Mazatlan meets your expectations.

Salishan OR
reviews: 32
2. Re: On our way

You're going to have a great time!

Carson City, Nevada
reviews: 5
3. Re: On our way

Have fun Chuck! I'll be there Wednesday.

Ontario, Canada
reviews: 7
4. Re: On our way

Enjoy your trip Chuck...looking forward to your posts...you are keeping the forum alive right now....I hope you fall in love with this amazing city and its friendly people as most of us have.

Houston, Texas
reviews: 75
5. Re: On our way

Your enthusiasm is delightful! Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Indiana
6. Re: On our way

Enjoy Chuck, only 35 more days for us.

Saginaw, Minnesota
reviews: 34
7. Re: On our way

I know the feeling. Hope you have a great time and please keep us updated.

Morris, Illinois
reviews: 11
8. Re: On our way

Enjoy Mazatlan, get out and experience the real Mexico.. We still have 186 days to wait.. :-{

Ontario
reviews: 3
9. Re: On our way

You should have a great time....you are one of the few people on here that actually says "thank you" for any help you get!

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 94
10. Re: On our way

Chuck - have a fabulous, wonderful, spectacular time! Can't wait to hear about your experiences (especially your food reports! LOL!)