We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guerrero vs. Mayweather

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 22
Guerrero vs. Mayweather

This is a pay per view title fight. Does anyone know if a local restaurant / sports bar will carry that fight?

California
1. Re: Guerrero vs. Mayweather

Boxing is extremely popular in Mexico, and there is always some bar or restaurant that carries pay per views fights. When you find out you might want to show up early to stake out a seat.

califonia
2. Re: Guerrero vs. Mayweather

Every single bar in Mazatlan will be showing this fight and YES get there early! I watched one of the pacquiao marquez fights in Mazatlan and wow it was a great experience. Every single bar had a rpojector set up outside and the city was pretty much at a stand still when the fight was on. Even the Federal Police officers parked their trucks in front of the bars to watch. Guerrero isn't considered a "real" Mexican in Mexico because he's Mexican-American so the crowd shouldn't be as crazy. But I'm sure it will still be a great time.

I would recommend Kristiys for some great food or Dugout for a real rocking Mexican atmosphere. They have good food too, but I prefer kristy's

Edited: 3:11 pm, May 03, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 22
3. Re: Guerrero vs. Mayweather

Thanks

Waukesha, Wisconsin
reviews: 1
4. Re: Guerrero vs. Mayweather

Also Yoopers will have it. I believe it starts at 7pm.

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 13
5. Re: Guerrero vs. Mayweather

Restaurant Puerto Viejo, ocean front in Olas Altas, will have it on. It will be around 9 pm. There will also be a live band there, playing before and after the fight. Enjoy, wherever you decide to watch.

Northern Michigan
reviews: 12
6. Re: Guerrero vs. Mayweather

Everyone here is very excited about the fight! Being from almost Michigan's UP we stopped at Yoopers last night and they for sure will have the fight. Pre-fights start at 7. Mayweather is actually from my hometown! :)

7. Re: Guerrero vs. Mayweather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 06, 2014