We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooftop/restaurant Jonathons Hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 7
Rooftop/restaurant Jonathons Hotel

Has anybody tried the restaurant at the new hotel in the Machado across from Angela Peralta? It got terrible reviews when it first opened but now that it has had time to become established I thought we might hear some more over the tourist season?

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 54
1. Re: Rooftop/restaurant Jonathons Hotel

I have not tried the food yet. I've only been by for drinks on the rooftop at night.

Do not order a dirty martini here unless you like sweet vermouth in it. If you must have one as I do when I go to a "expensive bar" then order a vodka rocks with green olive juice.

Besides that I don't know about anything else. Sorry.

San Diego...
2. Re: Rooftop/restaurant Jonathons Hotel

Last week we spent two evenings at the rooftop at Jonathons Hotel, and we had a great experience. That's why we went twice in our six day stay. The atmosphere is great... great music, great view, great food, great service and if it gets warm outside they have a section with great air conditioning.

Make sure you order "Rocky Salmon", it is delicious. It is like Rockefeller Oysters but made with Salmon, instead of oysters. A must!!

3. Re: Rooftop/restaurant Jonathons Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 23, 2014