We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mazatlan in may

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rosamond, California
mazatlan in may

how is the weather in may in mazatlan, and more importantly, are there jelly fish and/or stringrays in the water. We have always gone in October and want to try may this year.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta de Mita
reviews: 62
1. Re: mazatlan in may

Welcome to the Forum.

Have not been in May.., but early June. no jelly fish then..

Carson City, Nevada
reviews: 5
2. Re: mazatlan in may

I think you'll find the weather a little more pleasant than it is in October. October is hotter and more humid although I love October too. I'll be there from May 8-18 and I can't wait. Don't know about the Jellyfish, I assume it will depend on the ocean currents.

Rosamond, California
3. Re: mazatlan in may

If you have been in May and October, which month is less crowded?

Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 22
4. Re: mazatlan in may

We will also be in Mazatlan May 4 - May 12, staying at PB Maz... Getting excited already

wa state
reviews: 3
5. Re: mazatlan in may

We have been to Maz in both May & Oct., I would not return to Maz. in October if they gave me the keys to the city.

The first half of May is my favorite time of the year to be in Maz; lots of bottom fish to catch, the ocean water has warmed up & the crowds have gone back north.

Life is good ; )

Edited: 2:27 pm, March 10, 2013
Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 7
6. Re: mazatlan in may

October can be very humid. Love April and May!!

wa state
reviews: 3
7. Re: mazatlan in may

Both May & October fall during the "off season" so neither is crowded.

Airfare & resort / hotel prices are generally down a little both months.

8. Re: mazatlan in may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 12, 2014