We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any update on Liverpool store?

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sudbury, ON
reviews: 19
any update on Liverpool store?

I can't seem to find any news online about the progress on building/opening the Liverpool store in the Marina area. Do any of the locals on this forum have the inside scoop?

Ontario, Canada
reviews: 7
1. Re: any update on Liverpool store?

I am going to bump this up...also interested in hearing about progress on the buiding the Liverpool store

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 7
2. Re: any update on Liverpool store?

The building is under construction and workers are in full force. It has grown alot over the last few months, but I dont have an inside scoop on the time of opening etc.

Puyallup
reviews: 2
3. Re: any update on Liverpool store?

My understanding is that the mall is to open sometime in February. from the progress I saw in December that is a reasonable timeframe.

Sudbury, ON
4. Re: any update on Liverpool store?

Thanks for the responses/updates - I always find it fun to wander through interesting stores that we don't have at home. I find it much easier to be anonymous in the larger stores such as Mega, Soriana, etc. and just look at the different items, sizes, containers, etc. The Liverpool website shows some interesting home decor items - probably too big to bring home on the plane, but still fun to check out.

surrey bc
5. Re: any update on Liverpool store?

AJG Sudbury - your link to The Liverpool does not go to a store but goes to Liverpool England.

Lake Minnewawa, mn
6. Re: any update on Liverpool store?

http://www.liverpool.com.mx/shopping/store/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_(store)

Info on Liverpool Stores

Sudbury, ON
7. Re: any update on Liverpool store?

Strange, I didn't mean it to be a link - TripAdvisor decided to automatically link the words 'The Liverpool'. Thanks for the true link CabanaBob.

Penticton, Canada
reviews: 4
8. Re: any update on Liverpool store?

Liverpool store opens March 13, 2013

Illinois
reviews: 402
9. Re: any update on Liverpool store?

Where is it located?

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 8
10. Re: any update on Liverpool store?

The official, real deal opening is tomorrow, March 14th. It is out by the marina, about 1/4 mile inland. Also near the convertion center.