We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ned to hear----

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arkansas
reviews: 35
Ned to hear----

All of you visitors there this week let hear from you. Where did you eat last night and how wonderful was it ? Any tours or trips that you took that you can share ? When the forum is dead it drives me nuts---lets hear some reports. We still have to wait 1 month before we can be there and we need to hear "stuff" Thanks.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 107
1. Re: Ned to hear----

I agree Karla! I'm having Mazatlan withdrawals. I'm reading restaurant reviews and just getting hungry and craving shrimp and lobster! Reports please!!

Lake Mills, Iowa
2. Re: Ned to hear----

Heading home tomorrow for 2 weeks then back to Mazatlan, and all I did today was go to Diego's to the Brenster's Bash and had toooooo good a time. I also might have a few to many if you know what I mean. It just happens :)

Shoreline...
reviews: 16
3. Re: Ned to hear----

I don't go util mid-July. I've been having withdrawls since last August! I think I've got my vacations spaced pretty well this time. Mazatlan in July, Puerto Vallarta in November, Lake Tahoe next April (then shake and repeat). While I'm eager to visit PV and Tahoe, Mazatlan is still the place I want to be the most.

wa state
reviews: 3
4. Re: Ned to hear----

Skipping our usual trip to Maz. this year going to the D.R. & P.V. instead.

Hope to be back at our home away from home next Dec. or Jan. see what happens, we are definatly missing our friends in Maz.

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
reviews: 44
5. Re: Ned to hear----

Okay..today we went to Stone Island and rode some nice horses, ate some great shrimp, taxi to Sorianna n back and got a good start on a tan. :)

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 29
6. Re: Ned to hear----

Last night we went to Twisted Mama's in the Golden Zone. We had a hot roast beef sandwich and fish and chips--both excellent. They had a terrific band and singers there as well. A very enjoyable evening.

7. Re: Ned to hear----

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 27, 2014