We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mazatlan trip

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Rockford, North...
mazatlan trip

planning a trip to mazatlan and was hoping for some tips and info. 2 couples going in february-prefer all inclusive and we want to go fishin. Any suggestions would be great!! Thanks! Lori

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 25
1. Re: mazatlan trip

Hi lori b, I am sure you will get some helpful info on where to stay , things to do and places to eat on this forum.

We stayed at the Riu Emerald Bay and had a fantastic vacation. The food, staff, and area is wonderful. Nice stretch of beach area to walk.

The Golden Zone is approximately 15 minutes by bus, taxi or pulmonia. All very safe. The Riu Emerald Bay is located north of Mazatlan.

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 54
2. Re: mazatlan trip

This might help :-)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150792-i257-k6022…

Arkansas
reviews: 37
3. Re: mazatlan trip

Read all of the reports on the forum. A lot of advise. Maz. is not the place to do AI unless you don't want to leave your hotel. There is so much to discover in Maz. you should leave your motel and find what is out there.. Fishing is availaable all over the place: pick your choice. Almost any place will cook your meal for you. Maz. is a place to fall ion love with---I hope you do.

Shoreline...
reviews: 19
4. Re: mazatlan trip

And make sure you see the city. The bus system is pretty good and inexpensive - or you can hire a guide.

Carson City, Nevada
reviews: 5
5. Re: mazatlan trip

Deep-sea fishing can be iffy at best this time of year and you may want to consider some bottom-fishing. Less expensive and you have a better chance of catching dinner. The report below is updated weekly and will give you a good idea as to what they are catching.

http://www.worldwidefishing.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=3239?page_type=salt&state_page=mexico&company=Cortez+Yacht+Charters+Cabo+San+Lucas

Note; You will have to copy and paste the address into your browser.

Edited: 9:38 am, January 22, 2013
New Rockford, North...
6. Re: mazatlan trip

we always go AI but adventure off our resort alot to eat and just plain adventure. I like the security of having everything paid just in case you lose your money or something happens. but it will not hinder our sight seeing and travel at all. thanks for your help!

7. Re: mazatlan trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 24, 2014