We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadian SUNWING flights.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
reviews: 80
Canadian SUNWING flights.

Considering trying Sunwing..

Who has booked with them ? and How was your holiday/trip ?

Ontario
reviews: 3
1. Re: Canadian SUNWING flights.

Second-hand info only, but we met a couple yesterday who had travelled down with them, from Edmonton I think, who were very impressed. Also have friends coming in from Toronto next month, so we'll see.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 25
2. Re: Canadian SUNWING flights.

Jolee-- Your serious about Sunwing! The package deals got to you.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
3. Re: Canadian SUNWING flights.

Have been hearing lots of Pros and Cons.

Only Charter out of Canada to Mazatlan now...

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 108
4. Re: Canadian SUNWING flights.

I couldn't find Sunwing going to Mazatlan out of Saskatoon this year. Had to use WestJet our only option.

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 152
5. Re: Canadian SUNWING flights.

Sunwing is fine but with few aircraft it means any maintenance causes delays. That can mess up a 7 day vacation. But hey, it might be the best of the charters.

6. Re: Canadian SUNWING flights.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:47 am, March 21, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 202
7. Re: Canadian SUNWING flights.

I have to say, I'm a HUGE Sunwing fan. We have travelled several times with them. I know others have reported flight delays but our flights have ALWAYS been on time, both ways. When you arrive on board you get Champagne! That is followed by a hot cloth. They then deliver your FREE headphones to enjoy your FREE movie. Your HOT meal arrives next along with your FREE wine!. Mints are delivered before your arrival. The service is AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING. Watch for their "Tax Buster" deals that reduce their high taxes by $100.

This last trip we flew West Jet. I'm ok with West Jet but got none of the above included freebies.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
8. Re: Canadian SUNWING flights.

Thanks..

Just reading the Air Forum.. lots not happy there with sunWing.

found this..:

Not owned by RIU.... it's owned by Mark Williams.. who owned SKYservice(Squishservice) that went belly up...

SunSeeker.. Good TIP... Tax Buster.... would be the only time to book with SunWing ..as their Taxes,compared to WestJet are UnReal..

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
9. Re: Canadian SUNWING flights.

opps. missed the link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunwing_Airlines

10. Re: Canadian SUNWING flights.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 19, 2014