We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Bowl!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newman Lake...
reviews: 1
Super Bowl!!

So where is everyone going to watch the Seahawks in the Super Bowl ;))

Carson City, Nevada
reviews: 5
1. Re: Super Bowl!!

I watched them in Mazatlan last time they were in it. I can't remember who won that game can you? LOL

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 4
2. Re: Super Bowl!!

Are there any direct flights from Maz to New Orleans!!!

California
3. Re: Super Bowl!!

I don't believe I've ever heard of a direct flight to New Orleans. The closest route is connecting in Dallas.

Mazatlan
reviews: 6
4. Re: Super Bowl!!

Friends coming from seattle, they want to watch Super Bowl, suggestions on sports bars in Centro that would show it?

Carson City, Nevada
reviews: 5
5. Re: Super Bowl!!

Just for the record, the Seahawks aren't getting anywhere near the Superbowl without a ticket!!LOL Ravens vs Niners should be a good one.

Edited: 9:40 am, January 21, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
6. Re: Super Bowl!!

JD Try duos des tres in Centro. Its across the street from the Melville hotel.at the corner of constitution & ninos heroes. Great place to watch a game & pub food.

7. Re: Super Bowl!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 23, 2014