We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asked before---

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arkansas
reviews: 38
Asked before---

Each year I like to hear where do you go to eat the first night in Maz. It is such fun to hear all the favorite places and also why. Is it for shrimp ? Where ? Is it to see a friend you have made thru the years. ? I think we all have made some very dear friends and are anxious to see them again. Looking forward to your rremarks.

wa state
reviews: 3
1. Re: Asked before---

First stop is Minestoa Bar; drinks & visit with our friend Jorge, on to Jungle Juice for another drink or two & a snack of some sort, but our first real dinner is always Panchos on the beach.

Glendale, Arizona
reviews: 10
2. Re: Asked before---

Since we usually start our two-week stay at PB EB before moving to PB Maz, we often dine at Mr. Lionso's the first night to get a quick and tasty shrimp fix.

Oregon Coast, Oregon
reviews: 37
3. Re: Asked before---

El Paraje - lobster or whole fried snapper!!!!

Reykjavik, Iceland
reviews: 22
4. Re: Asked before---

I'm usually tired from traveling and don't want to go far ... so I wind up at Adobes, the restaurant where I stay at the Costa de Oro.

*If* I ever got my act together enough, I'd hit Molika Bakery or another el centro establishment.

Although there is something to be said for dining while the waves lap at the retaining wall a foot away :)

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 193
5. Re: Asked before---

Great post Karla. We just got back and are already planning our return in March. I've started a list of restaurants I want to visit in our 14 night stay and, without even thinking about it, was able to fill 12 of the spots. So I'm interested in hearing other people's suggestions to fill my other two free nights! First night, we always go visit our friends Jaime and Javier and their wives (the cooks) Carmen and Suey at Loco's Loco's. Always fun and great, cheap food!

North Carolina
reviews: 12
6. Re: Asked before---

Our first stop is usually Mega for Pacificos and groceries and dinner at Pedro y Lolas with some people watching. Maybe a coffee at Looney Beans after dinner with a stroll down the Malecon.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 30
7. Re: Asked before---

Villa Italia adjacent to El Cid Granada. We crave their wood oven baked shrimp/pepperoni pizza.

Arkansas
reviews: 38
8. Re: Asked before---

You alll are great----thanks, keep them coming. Especiallly about going to see your old friends.

West Fork, Arkansas
reviews: 7
9. Re: Asked before---

With the perfect connections from Arkansas have arrived by noon before and love that first beer and long afternoon at Joes enjoying sun, sand and music followed by sunset on top of Freeman and then dinner and music at Pedro and Lola's .... Ahhhhh I miss Maz!!!

Ontario, Canada
reviews: 7
10. Re: Asked before---

Well we have a short history in Maz so we have not established first spots to hit upon arrival yet but we both agreed that when we arrive in Feb for our second visit, we will go to Henry's Taco Stand in the parking lot at Scorpio's confectionery on Cerritos! Great food, super good guava pie and Henry and his family are the best! Mmmmm I can almost taste it now! And truly this meal is almost free!

Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan