We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood tonight?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 36
Seafood tonight?

We are just sitting around our villa trying to decide where we should go for some fantastic seafood tonight? I am relying on my trip advisor peeps to help me out.

Arkansas
reviews: 37
1. Re: Seafood tonight?

How about the coconut shrimp at Panchos ? We love the whole red snapper at the Marinera.

Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 2
2. Re: Seafood tonight?

loco lupes for fried fish!

Glendale, Arizona
reviews: 10
3. Re: Seafood tonight?

Voted best shrimp by me: Mr. Lionso's at Cerritos.

Lake Mills, Iowa
4. Re: Seafood tonight?

Margaritas in the Golden Zone....the shrimp feaste is tdf

El Paso
reviews: 28
5. Re: Seafood tonight?

Maybe not tonight, but do it Panchos before you go...really fun!

California
6. Re: Seafood tonight?

It's not usually mentioned on this site, however Panama has terrific fresh fish. The mahi mahi (dorado) grilled with light garlic (ajo), veggies, and rice is served with a light salad, a garnish of fried banana (platano), and wonderful fresh garlic bread.

Being Panama you also have a ton of fun drink selections, and of course the lady who pushes around a cart with a feast for the eyes of desert selections.

Yummy !

Salishan OR
reviews: 35
7. Re: Seafood tonight?

Try El Paraje (The Place) near PB Maz. Best bargain on lobster and our favorite for whole fried snapper. We eat at this restaurant several times on any trip to Mazatlan.

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 1
8. Re: Seafood tonight?

Barracrudas, without a doubt, if you like mariscos! Ave de la Marina near Insurgentes.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 167
9. Re: Seafood tonight?

My vote is for Mr. Lionso's in Playa Bruja or the new Mr. Lobster which is really great and very cheap!

10. Re: Seafood tonight?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, January 06, 2014