We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

expired credit and debit cards

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Regina Sask Canada
reviews: 11
expired credit and debit cards

Before you leave make sure that none of your cards will expire. Other half just went to check on their card to make sure that it will work as we only use Scotia Bank for holidays and discovered that it had expires last month. We always check them a head of time as one time I went to use mine and a piece of the stripe was missing so have checked ever since.

Also does anyone know if Arre LuLu's has been replaced yet? It closed right after we left last year. AND is Carlos,(great food) open across the street for the Balboa Tower? Gracias. Only 23 more days.

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 100
1. Re: expired credit and debit cards

Good idea. Enjoy your trip.

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 3
2. Re: expired credit and debit cards

Arres Lulu is open and Chulitos is the name of the restaurant across the street from Balboa Tower.

Also notify your bank that you will be out of the country!

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 54
3. Re: expired credit and debit cards

and if you have to check to see if your cards are still good you might want to check and see if your passports have at lease 6 months before they expire and have a few more open spots available to be stamped.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 141
4. Re: expired credit and debit cards

Arre Lulu is back open??!! Great news! What happened? We didn't even check this trip because it closed soon after we left last Feb/March. Will definitely have to visit again this March as it was one of our best meals last year.

Regina Sask Canada
reviews: 11
5. Re: expired credit and debit cards

Also remember to let the credit card companies know too!!!

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 3
6. Re: expired credit and debit cards

Don't know 'what happened' as I wasn't aware it was closed! Based on your recomendationI guess I should try it...

Carson City, Nevada
reviews: 5
7. Re: expired credit and debit cards

some credit card companies will tell you that there is no need to notify them when you will be abroad. AMEX for one.

8. Re: expired credit and debit cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 09, 2014