We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 96
Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

So have to report on a great new restaurant in Mazatlan - Mr. Lobster. Absolutely loved it! Great menu - extensive and cheap! Shrimp many ways for 95 pesos. Shrimp and Lobster combo for 150 pesos. Best Kahlua shrimp ever! Beer for 15 pesos. And the service is great - really nice guys. We went three times in four days. Great new find!

Carson City, Nevada
reviews: 5
1. Re: Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

What's the location? Thanks

Morris, Illinois
reviews: 11
2. Re: Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

If I'm thinking of the right place, It's on Av Cameron Sabalo just east of Panama Bakery. We walked by it in November but didn't try it, Next year for sure..

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 29
3. Re: Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

Actually it is located on Camaron Sabalo in the Golden Zone and it is on the long block between Panama Restaurant and Dairy Queen (on the same side of the street.

Edmonton, Canada
4. Re: Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

That was exactly how I was going to describe the location as well.

And on a side note - the restaurant is very clean with nice bathrooms.

Morris, Illinois
reviews: 11
5. Re: Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

Gosh - we all just said the same thing - Go Figure.

reviews: 7
6. Re: Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

How far is this restaurant from the El Cid Castilla??? Will be there in late February and would love some west coast lobster.

wa state
reviews: 3
7. Re: Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

From El Cid Castillo? Maybe a mile take any bus headed south & get off at the Panama Bakery / Restaurant ( a regular stop for all busses headed that way.)

Edited: 5:50 pm, January 03, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
8. Re: Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

We walked there from the El Cid Castilla no problem. Maybe ten minutes. If you take the bus and get off at the Panama Bakery then you'll be walking back towards El Cid on the same side of the street and it's on your left. If you are walking from El Cid it is past Dairy Queen but not as far as Panama Bakery and is on your right on the same side of the street as El Cid. Clear as mud? It is in my head cuz I was just there but hopefully my directions haven't made it more complicated!

Ontario
reviews: 3
9. Re: Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

Yes, we saw this new place from the bus yesterday going to Mega, and made a note to explore it. Nice to hear a good recommendation....and for once, everyone's directions on here seem to be consistent. I'm surprised cabanabob hasn't clocked in with a map! Yet....

Millsboro, Delaware
reviews: 26
10. Re: Best New Restaurant Find in Mazatlan

Thanks, we'll definitely put it on the list, GZ notwithstanding!

Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan