We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

45 days

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 100
45 days

Recovering nicely from major surgery I chose to have over Christmas so I did not have to cancel our trip in February! Wasn't much of a Christmas, but well worth it! Happy New Year!

Lake Mills, Iowa
1. Re: 45 days

And happy New Year to you too....Mazatlan awaits you!

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 4
2. Re: 45 days

Happy New Year Judy and I hope you'll be fully recovered by the time you have to travel.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
reviews: 63
3. Re: 45 days

heal well and enjoy your trip.

Ontario, Canada
reviews: 7
4. Re: 45 days

May the New Year bring you good health and good times in Maz!

Illinois
reviews: 469
5. Re: 45 days

I did the same thing last year. Had surgery on Dec. 23, released from hospital on Dec. 24, and left for three weeks in Mexico on Feb. 2. Little uncomfortable on Christmas Day, but well worth it to me.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 4
6. Re: 45 days

The sun is the best medicine for recovering from anything in a natural way.

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 100
7. Re: 45 days

Thanks everyone, looking forward to the sunshine, a little slow going these days.

Illinois
reviews: 469
8. Re: 45 days

From my own experience the sun and warmth really helped me get over the surgery quicker. When I returned home, my doctor was amazed and said he was going to tell others to go to Mexico to recover!

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 25
9. Re: 45 days

The sunshine and heat sounds like a good prescription. Amazing what warmth can do for the body. Enjoy your vacation.

10. Re: 45 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 07, 2014