We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

We are under the impression we have a 3 bedroom three and a half bathroom villa can anyone comment on them, any info is appreciated. How far to the beach! Thank you

21 replies to this topic
Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 18
11. Re: Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

The PBEB estates are beautiful. There are approximately 25 bullt in a semi circle around a large grassy area... the "golf course?" we have bee waiting for since the first two PBEB buildings were built in 2002ish.

Far from the beach and resort area pools and restaurants. Also no view of "Emerald Bay". In any case you can watch the giant jack-rabbits around dusk...(smile). In October 2012 PBEB the resort had a scheduled olfcart shuttle frequently travelling the routes from the Bistro area to the main entrance. Very convenient if one wanted to ride rather than walk. I believe there is another golfcart route thru Emerald Estates.

IMHO the regulkar rooms arrangements at the resort are better ( privacy, closer to activity etc.) than Emerald Estates (gorgeous as they are) unless one has a group of 6 who wish to share an accomodation. Depends on 'your druthers"...

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 4
12. Re: Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

Aguamaz,

I found a way to get around it. ECVC has a website where you can search for *bonus weeks* and you can stay anywhere if you grab the bonus week when it is available. They are only 99 to 199 but most of them are one bedrooms. I'm just going to keep looking everyday until I find one at a good time.

I don't like RCI anyway but we have a free membership with them and we get the books mailed to us.

The Flamingo Vacation club was the same. Once every four years so when we went, we just paid. Less hassle, more fun.

BUFF,

Again, the PBEB villas are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Paul...
reviews: 51
13. Re: Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

The Villas at PBEB are very nice. Depends on how you want to spend your time. We enjoy the view of the ocean and NO Villa views the ocean. Some are close to certain amenities that you may prefer and so you can request a location near what you might like(tennis courts, gym/spa etc.) Some are very far on the opposite side of the "golfe range" and closer to the driveway entrance. The grounds are beautiful so unless walking is an issue the stroll along the way to the beach, main poos and eateries will be pleasant. The Villa private pools are small but a great feature is the entire glass wall opens up to the patio and the living space becomes a part of the outdoors. We like to visit and mingle with people and the view of the ocean and the service provided by the pool servers so we prefer the main buildings. Im sure you will enjoy PBEB no matter where you are staying! Enjoy!

wa state
reviews: 3
14. Re: Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

Gillian,

Looks like you have this under control, the timeshare you own opens the door, the trading company takes care of the rest.

We use our timeshare week every year & use at least 3 bonus weeks per year ourselves & book 6-8 bonus weeks for friends & family each year.

We use RCI & actually like it April, May, & June always have extra weeks then again Oct, Nov, & the first half of Dec.

Safe travels.

Life is good. ; )

Edited: 6:57 pm, December 31, 2012
Coronado, California
reviews: 39
15. Re: Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

I am currently in an Emerald Estates villa at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay. As I gaze out my window, I can assure you the golf course is unfinished.

El Paso, Texas
reviews: 62
16. Re: Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

we stayed in a villa, they are all 3 bedrooms 3 baths with a pool in the back yard. it was the best vacation we ever had. the ocean beach is on the other side of the resort and you can walk or take the golf cart service. the main pools are amazing and they have an adult only pool.

Courtenay, Canada
17. Re: Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

We are vacationing at the Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay in February, what are the thing we need to know and what are the Things to Do while we are there. Also are there golf courses there and if so how far from resort????? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 18
18. Re: Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

Estella DelMar near the airport is a nice course. There is an El Cid courses in town. I believe there is a 3rd course ...New... also near the marina on its North side. Estrella is 45 minutes or more. The other 2 are much nearer to PBEB.

Coronado, California
reviews: 39
19. Re: Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

We were in a villa at Emerald Bay in New Mazatlan in May, 2013. The villa is new and beautiful. We enjoyed our private pool & jacuzzi so much that we never went to the beach on the property at Emerald Bay. However, I did have good luck with using the villa "open air cab" or pulmonia that will pick you up at your villa to drive you over to the beach, free of charge. (Tips are appreciated.)

The beach is about 1800 feet from the villas, my boy-friend estimates. One walks around the villas area to the condominiums area and take the walkways to the beach. Better yet, call the pulmonia. If you have more questions, I think the phone number is 011-52-669-9890525x4132. Or email <estates.members@pueblobonito.com.mx>

Hugo MN
20. Re: Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?

Birdman---the villa's a PB EB are all on one level. The living area divides the master bedroom fro the other two bedrooms. This area is all in the rear or golf course side. The kitchen, laundry and gargae are face the street entrance. They are very private and beautiful.

Reply to: Pueblo bonito emerald bay mazatlan villas?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted