We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Dinner

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
202 reviews
Christmas Dinner

Anyone know of restaurants doing a special dinner on Christmas night?

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,046 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Christmas Dinner

Twisted Mamas usually has a nice Christmas dinner. The owner has been in the hospital so I haven't seen any advertisement yet.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
202 reviews
2. Re: Christmas Dinner

We've made reservations for Twisted Mama's. Turkey, ham and all the fixins.

Millsboro, Delaware
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: Christmas Dinner

Topolo is open, still accepting resies, regular menu.

Mazatlan or...
Level Contributor
117 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Christmas Dinner

Diegos is having Christmas dinner and the Brenster is singing from 2 till 6.It will be a good Christmas

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
755 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Christmas Dinner

I think Christys is having dinner. There will be lots of places, but you should try to make a reservation.

Mazatlán, Sin...
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
6. Re: Christmas Dinner

Most of the tourist resort restaurants and restaurants that cater to the gringo tourist trade have various offerings of Christmas Dinner in the afternoon (or maybe EARLY evening) on Christmas day.

The traditional Mexican Christmas Eve dinner, that is held from approx. 10 p.m. to midnight on Christmas Eve and is followed by the opening of presents that sometimes runs well into the wee hours, is a purely family and good friends at home affair. I know of no restaurant that caters this, as most close early on Christmas Eve so that their employees can enjoy this very special Mexican family affair.

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,445 posts
14 reviews
7. Re: Christmas Dinner

We are going to go to Twisted Mama's again. It's just the best traditional Xmas dinner to be had. We go every year, and this year will be no exception. Yippee!

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,046 posts
31 reviews
8. Re: Christmas Dinner

I have received advertisements from The Inn at Mazatlan and Torres Resort as well. You should call for reservations.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
202 reviews
9. Re: Christmas Dinner

Twisted Mama's was excellent. Great meal!

10. Re: Christmas Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, January 07, 2014