We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Ribs

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lake Mills, Iowa
Good Ribs

If any fans of ribs are out there, I tried them at The Minnesota Cafe this trip down and they were great.......2 rib dinners for 180 pesos with a 20% discount on tuesdays and thursday...full racks and home made mash potatoes with mushroom gravey mmmmm goood....Also on a different subject....does anyone know when the Latin Grammy's are at the Convention Center and how to get tickets? Thank you

wa state
reviews: 3
11. Re: Good Ribs

One of the best kept secrets in Mazatlan is the Minnestota Bar, great food, drinks, & atmosphere at a great price.

One of our first stops when we arrive & one of the few places we frequent when there.

Jorge has been our favorite waiter in Mazatlan since we met him 12-13 years ago at the Jungle Juice, he continues to have a great sence of humor & a sincere love for his job & friends.

Ribs at Munchkins? We pass.

Edited: 1:15 pm, January 03, 2013
Canada
reviews: 6
12. Re: Good Ribs

Remind me of the location of the Minnesota Cafe.

Mazatlan, Mexico
13. Re: Good Ribs

I second Munchkins for their ribs..and the athmosphere! We have been to Fat Fish and although the rib price was good, the place had the looks of a school cafeteria!

Lake Minnewawa, mn
14. Re: Good Ribs

The Minnesota Cafe is located in the Solamar Inn.

This is across the street from the Fiesta Inn. Run your cursor over the crosshairs at the center of the screen. You will also see other landmarks like Oceano Palace.

wikimapia.org/…8

Salishan OR
reviews: 32
15. Re: Good Ribs

"School cafeteria" is generous, Sombrerouno.

But the food is good and the prices amazing!

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 1
16. Re: Good Ribs

Tried the ribs at Tarros in Sabalo the other night. 120 pesos and fall off the bone good! I highly reccomend the place. Tarros is in Sabalo in the location that used to be Heathers. Excellent beer prices as well, especially on Wed. Wed is all you can drink until you pee for 50 pesos.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 96
17. Re: Good Ribs

All you can drink until you pee?? Seriously?! LOL

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 52
18. Re: Good Ribs

Yes Poolds is dead serious. Its a good time and taxis being cheap is a perfect combo.

Also Munchkins has a flip coin night. Thats where your waiter flips a coin after you order your drink and you get to pick heads or tails. If your right then the drink you ordered is free, if your wrong then you pay for it (normal price).

Ontario
19. Re: Good Ribs

"Wed is all you can drink until you pee for 50 pesos."

That is brilliant.....as many of their clients would be snowbirds and visitors of a "certain age", they're probably going to make a fortune!

Mazatlan, Mexico
20. Re: Good Ribs

Guess it would be wise to empty the 'tank' there before you order.

If I am not mistaken, the old Heathers location is still there. Tarros took over the Terraza La Choperia in the Sabalo location.