We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet at PB

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
alaska
Internet at PB

I see they charge for in room internet at Pueblo Bonita in the Gold zone. does anybody know what it costs and do they have free wireless in the lobby? Thanks.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 106
1. Re: Internet at PB

It was free when we were there in February - I think they did so when people complained. The service was spotty though. There was service by the pools and in some of the rooms (the older building gets better reception).

Seattle
2. Re: Internet at PB

They have had both free and paid simultaneously in the past, free is slow but has always worked in the rooms I''ve used. Never tried the pay version.

alaska
3. Re: Internet at PB

Thanks you guys.

Reedsport, Oregon
reviews: 10
4. Re: Internet at PB

We were there in November and it wasnt free anywhere on property. You can get free wi-fi at Pancho's restaurant across the street. The waiter will have to gove you the sign in code.

Glendale, Arizona
reviews: 10
5. Re: Internet at PB

PB-EB has free wi-fi at the deli down past the adult pool. In the rooms it's $56 for the whole week. They aso have a daily rate, and I think a 3-day, but I can't recall the prices for each. When your browser opens, it automatically goes to a sign-up page, and you'll need a CC for the billing process. The speed is decent for Web browsing and email but not fast enough for streaming videos without a LOT of buffering.

PB-Maz once HAD free wi-fi in the room, albeit somewhat slow. I've never had a problem using it on the 3rd or 4th floor in the newer section where we always stay. When I tried to get online this last Oct., however, it wouldn't take the old password. I had my wife call downstairs; she was told that they now charge for all wi-fi access.

Sooo...I headed to the front desk and spoke to Hector, who has been there for eons and knows me as an TS owner. I asked what the heck the deal is with having to pay now. He said "No worry senor," and handed me a small snippet of paper with the user name and password. That did the trick. It was still slow but also free. So I never did find out how much it costs. :-)

Hope this helps.

Edited: 5:40 pm, December 13, 2012
6. Re: Internet at PB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, December 17, 2013